Sunday, March 6, 2011

P90X - Day6 - REST!

I cheated a little.  According to the P90X calendar day 6 was supposed to be Kenpo (an aerobic, fighting-style workout), but instead I took a the rest day that was slated for day 7.  I did this for a couple reasons.  Reason 1:  Day 5 didn't go so well for me.  I was running out of juice and thought a rest day would help.
Reason 2:  I had a friend call me up and ask if I wanted to go out and shoot a couple games of pool with him.  If day 5 hadn't been an under-par performance then reason 2 wouldn't have stopped me from working out on day 6, but the between the two reasons it seemed like the stars were aligning.
If still pretty excited about Kenpo though.  I've never done it before, but it should be a good change of pace.

No comments: